Admission tests will be held on Wednesday morning or afternoon shifts
JULY 2021: days 7, 14, 21 and 28
SEPTEMBER 2021: days 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29
You can request a zoom interview by appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACADEMIC SECRETARY: Collection of data (CV, photo, questionnaire and aspirations of the student).
9.45h-10h / 15.45h-16h
TESTS OF INTERPRETATION AND / OR SINGING: Presentation of a monologue and / or a song
10h-12h / 16h-18h
INTERVIEW WITH THE STUDENT / RESULT: Final interview with direction
WHAT DOCUMENTATION SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT THE TEST DAY?
Artistic curriculum vitae (pdf). Training in the performing arts and amateur and / or professional experience must be reflected.
WHAT DOCUMENTATION SHOULD BE CARRIED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION?
- 1 photocopy of DNI, NIE or passport (you can send it in pdf by mail)
- 1 card size photo or portrait photo (you can send it in pdf by mail)
- Account number for direct debit of monthly receipts
WHAT IS THE TEST?
- INTERPRETATION TEST: Memorize and interpret a free monologue lasting between 2 and 4 minutes.
- SINGING TEST: Memorize, sing and perform a song (free style) lasting between 2 and 4 minutes. The applicant must sing it on an instrumental basis (pre-recorded or Youtube link). You can connect your mobile device or tablet to your classroom music equipment.
The test fee is € 20. Applicants who take the INTERPRETATION or SINGING test pay the fee. The test fee must be paid BEFORE the day of the test. Those who have not paid it in advance will not be able to take the test on the chosen day.
Online registration to the test of access of the formative plans of the free school.
Who should take the test? Who should interview?
- INITIATION TO INTERPRETING: Interview with the head of the INTERPRETATION department.
- BASIC TEAT TABLE: INTERPRETATION TEST.
- THEATER AND CAMERA PLAN: Proof of INTERPRETATION.
- PLAY OF THEATER AND MUSICAL: Proof of INTERPRETATION and of CANT.
- BASIC PLAN OF CANT: Proof of CANT.
- INTERPRETATION 1, 2 or 3: INTERPRETATION TEST.
- INTERPRETATION OF 1 or 2 CHANNELS: Proof of CANT.
- MUSICAL PROJECT 1 or 2: SINGING test.
- THE ACTOR BEFORE THE 1 CAMERA or 2: Proof of INTERPRETATION.
Other subjects of the first year: Neither interview nor proof. They can be registered directly.