La Odisseu Scholarship It is part of the Creation Spaces Eòlia i + D together with the Teatre Eòlia and with the collaboration of Barcelona City Council through the Institut de Cultura de Barcelona. Its main objective is to support emerging companies in the country for the creation, dissemination and exhibition of their new shows. So the Odysseus Aeolian i + D Scholarship wants to give a space for rehearsal and experimentation where to try and develop the theatrical languages of these companies.
The commitment and the will of Eòlia i + D is to consolidate a dynamic space and constant improvement of the young companies of scenic arts. In this way, it collects the decalogue of the Creation Areas of R + D:
- Encourage and encourage Innovation and Development in the field of performing arts.
- Investigate and develop proposals in the field of culture, performing arts and society.
- Protect emerging creative projects to help the fact that -the projects and their members-find a fit in the professional environment.
- To foment the projects of collaboration between consolidated professionals and young people promises.
- Host, and give coverage and visibility to new creative and artistic proposals.
- Use its resources in the diffusion of contemporary creation.
- Serve as an international platform and meeting point for our culture abroad.
- Encourage the creation of new audiences in the field of performing arts.
- Dedicate their efforts to dynamise social groups at risk of exclusion by encountering the performing arts, and engaging the means at their disposal in the dissemination of solidarity causes.
- Encourage research and development around creative proposals: creation of new aesthetics, and new and updated dramaturgies.