EÒLIA CSAD has been offering, since the 2012-2013 academic year, the Bachelor's Degree of Fine Arts in the specialities of Acting (with mentions in Musical Theatre or Film and TV) and Stage Direction and Playwriting. The program is officially recognized as a university degree, under the authorization of the Department of Education of the Generalitat de Catalunya and in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 630/2010 of 14 May which regulates the basic content of these courses established by the Organic Law, 2 / 2006, of the 3 of May.
These theatrical teachings have as their main objective to generate the qualified training of professionalsin the fields of acting, stage direction and playwriting and in all those areas of knowledge and research that are specific to it. In this sense, our center is committed to a practical training dynamic based on the synergy between specialties, where teamwork among students is promoted in order to fully develop their creativity and personality from day one and throughout the 4 years of their education.
Since 2016, Eòlia has been working together with the AQU (Agency for University Quality), within the AUDIT-EAS program, for the implementation of the quality system of higher artistic education at our center.
The strong points of our pedagogical project are:
- Active teachers.
- Specialization in Drama, Film and TV or Musical Theater.
- Practical training from the first year: Drama and Stage Direction students join once per semester in order to create a play to be presented at Eòlia's theatre.
- Individualized follow-up of the student.
- Line in English (optional) in the third year of the Drama specialization.
- Erasmus and international mobility in London and Chicago.
- Free casting scholarship service during the 4 years of study and thereafter.
- Assignment of rehearsal spaces to theater companies that have emerged in the school, and programming of shows at the Teatre Eòlia.