In this sense, NOVA EOLIA SL guarantees the compliance with the current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3 / 2018, December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and of Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD ). It also complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the 27 Council of April of 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Identity of the responsible
- Holder: NOVA EOLIA SL.
- NIF: B63538508
- Adress: C / CASP 82 BAIXOS 08010, Barcelona - Spain.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.eolia.cat
Principles applied in data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data that may be for one or more specific purposes over which the Holder will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will only request the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Holder will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
In case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that your security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of its users by third parties.
Personal data obtention
To browse https://www.eolia.cat You do not need to provide any personal information.
The cases in which you do provide your personal information are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
- By registering in a subscription form or a newsletter that the Owner manages with constant Contact.
The Owner informs you that on your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or the cancellation.
- Request the limitation of their treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
You can not exercise the right to the portability of the data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, directly requesting the Holder, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact NOVA EOLIA SL and request information about the data stored and how you have obtained them, request the rectification of them, oppose the treatment, limit their use or request the cancellation of those data in the files of the Holder.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data, which may include: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to answer User queries.
For example, NOVA EOLIA SL uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the website, the processing of personal data, issues related to legal texts. included on the Website, as well as any other queries that the User may have and that are not subject to the conditions of the Website.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal information: name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of a website to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The personal data provided to the Holder will be located on the servers of Constant Contact, domiciled in the USA. (Constant Contact).
There are other purposes for which the Holder treats personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social media. NOVA EOLIA SL has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder's social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can check the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will treat your personal data in order to correctly manage their presence on the social network, inform you of their activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of them.
NOVA EOLIA SL informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, except that said cession of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a manager of treatment In this last case, only the transfer of data to the third party will be carried out when NOVA EOLIA SL has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Content from other websites
The pages on this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
We have provided you with the option of accepting or rejecting embedded third-party content, the data is not transferred until you have consented. The boxes below show you all the inlays you have allowed so far. You can turn them off at any time by unchecking them and clicking the refresh button.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Owner addresses are:
- Identification data
- Specially protected data categories are not treated.
Conservation of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- constant Contact Endurance International Group, domiciled in the USA.
More information: https://endurance.com
Endurance International Group processes the data in order to provide its email marketing services to the Owner.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies which uses Google and its collaborators and all the information regarding the use they make of them advertising cookies.
When browsing https://www.eolia.cat Non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that can not be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Holder is not responsible for the processing of personal data made by the web pages that you can access through the different links contained in the Web site.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the Website you are solely responsible for the veracity and correction of the data sent to the Website exonerating NOVA EOLIA SL of any responsibility in that regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com together with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that NOVA EOLIA SL is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.