What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when entering certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and - depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment - they can be used to identify you.
Type of cookies used
The website https://www.eolia.cat uses the following types of cookies:
- Analytical cookies: Are those that, well treated by the website or by third parties, allow quantifying the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the website. To do this, we analyze the navigation you make on this website in order to improve it.
- Technical cookies: They are those treated by the Web site that allow registered users to navigate through the restricted area and to use their different functions, such as carrying out the process of buying a Product or Service.
Some cookies are essential for the operation of the website, for example, the comment system or the search engine.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria established by the user, such as the language or type of browser through which it is connected to this website .
You can accept, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options.
In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
Third Party Cookies
The Website uses the services of «Google Analytics» that can install cookies that are used to obtain statistics and advertising data.
The website includes other features provided by social networks and that can install cookies. You can share the content on your social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram or YouTube with the buttons included for that purpose or with the sharing tools of social networks.
Warning about deleting cookies
You can remove and block cookies from this website, but part of the site will not work properly or its quality may be affected.
In case you have any questions about this Cookies Policy or if you wish to comment on this website, you can send an e-mail to the address email@example.com.
A cookie It is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when I return to surf this page. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie It is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered by any page would be greatly diminished. To see more information about what are the cookies, Which store, how to remove, deactivate, etc., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies pertaining to it:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how we fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to prepare statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to Google using information about you. Therefore, exercising any right in this sense should be done by communicating directly with Google. cookies
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on “like” or “share” buttons. cookies o Share.
DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES
You may at any time exercise your right to deactivate or remove cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here you have a quick guide on the most popular browsers..
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them. cookies