El Performing Arts High School, music and dance taught at Granés Batxillerat It wants to be a guarantee of success for our students.
El GREAT TRET DIFFERENTIAL It falls to this modality being shared and distributed, together with Eolia, School of Dramatic Arts. Both centers have joined forces in order to join forces in order to achieve a better and more specific preparation for those students who wish to direct their future towards the world of Dramatic Art, music or dance in all and each of its aspects: actor training, stage direction, dramatic writing, television script,…
And also, thanks to the competences in communication and expression acquired throughout this Baccalaureate, they will have the option to contemplate other paths such as communication, advertising, pedagogy, multimedia ...
What is Granès Batxillerat?
- The teaching staff and the contents of common subjects.
- A study methodology that has helped thousands of students successfully pass the Baccalaureate: eight assessments, individualized tutoring and small group.
- 65 years of experience in motivating and guiding your students.
- Proximity and personalized accompaniment (students with name and surnames).
- A team of close and vocational educators.
- A cozy and study atmosphere.
- Maximum fluidity in communication between parents, students and school.
What Eòlia does, Escuela Superior de Arte Dramático:
- The teaching staff and the contents of modality and optional subjects.
- A team of teachers who are, at the same time, active professionals.
- The connection of the students with the professional world.
- To be a gateway to the Higher Studies of Dramatic Arts, with an official and recognized degree.
- Scenic practices from the first day of class.
- Advanced techniques in the teaching of the Arts of the Spectacle and the Communication.
- The experience of being the only private center in Catalonia that is authorized to impart higher studies of Dramatic Art.
- Personalized follow-up and guidance towards the creative future of students.
BACHELOR OF PERFORMING ARTS ADMISSION PROCESS
It is essential to ensure the dynamics of the group and the positive evolution of all students during this baccalaureate, that students who take it have adequate motivation.
For these reasons and in order to get to know the future students and their motivation and attitude regarding the learning of the Performing Arts, we have designed an admission process that consists of three phases. There will be a personal interview with the student and a practical group class.
More information about the process at this link: Admission Process 2022-23