Performing Arts High School Program
For the 2013-2014 Academic Year, Granés Bachillerato has added a new track to their high school (Bachillerato) educational offering (in addition to the existing ondas: Science & Technology and Humanities & Social Sciences): the Performing Arts.
What is NEW is that this subject will be co-Taught by and shared with Eolia, Conservatory of Dramatic Arts. Both centers have joined fuerzas to provide a better and more specialized preparation for students who seek to enter the world of the performing artes, whether be for actor training, theatre directing, playwriting, televisión screenwriting, etc.
What the grandes High School Bachillerato offers students:
- The faculty and the coursework.
- A study methodology that has helped Thousands of students successfully pass the Bachillerato high school exam: eight Evaluation, individual Advising and small class sizes. - - More than 60 years of experience with student guidance and motivación.
- Individualized attention to students (profesores know their first and last names).
- A team of Educators passionate about teaching and invested in the progress of each of their students.
- An inviting and studious environment.
- Maximum Fluidity in the communication between parientes, students and the school.
What Eolia, Conservatory of Dramatic Arts, offers students:
- The faculty and the contents of the curriculum and the elective courses.
- Profesores who are also active profesionales.
- A connection between students and the profesional world.
- A gateway to Eolia s Bachelor of Fine Arts in Drama degree program, which is an officially recognized and Accredited degree.
- Studio Practice from day one.
- Advanced techniques in Performing Arts education.
- The experience of being at the only private center in Catalonia that is authorized to offer higher education studies in the Performing Arts.
- Personalized académico Advising to help students prepare for a future in the Performing Arts.
Más información: www.batxilleratgranes.com