Residence of Experiential Pedagogy
This training aims to provide the teacher, the actor, or the therapist with tools for theatrical pedagogy to be able to incorporate them into regular professional practice, or to open new spaces for exploration and accompaniment. It also offers an experience of growth and broadening of the gaze for anyone who wants to enhance their communication.
The training integrates all the realities and areas of life in the teaching of the performing arts, and also the application of the performing arts in accompanying people and for their well-being.
- Professionals of the Performing Arts (actors, singers, dancers, etc.)
- Professionals, teachers and teachers of theater or any field
- Health professionals, therapists, educators and social workers
- Anyone who wants to open up to an experience and reflection in relation to communication, inclusion, support and personal deployment.
The training is offered in format 6-day intensive residential at a spa hotel in l'Alt Urgell, from Sunday afternoon to Friday noon.
Participants will receive a diploma of attendance with the total number of training hours.
– Welcome and introduction
– The look of the teacher. Vision, mission, values
– Fitzmaurice Voicework®. dynamics
– Theatrical interpretation. Dynamics and theatrical tools
– Online theoretical sessions with invited professionals: Neuroscience, Diversity and High abilities, Adaptability in learning
– Daily warm-ups (Mindfulness Practice). Nocturnal meditations and reflections
- Preparation and implementation of a teaching practice
– Meditation among free horses