Training + Acting Coach + Videobook
The aim of the 1st part of the intensive is for students to feel prepared and accompanied in the preparation of their Videobook; from having the necessary prior knowledge for filming, to finding the profile to work on and the scenes that suit you best, to feeling empowered and confident in recording.
In the 2nd part of the intensive, the goal is to make the best version of Videobook imaginable with one of the best videobook companies in the country.
Acting coaching and training sessions will be combined with filming, with the aim of getting students to the well-prepared filming days.
- 7 hours of group training
- Definition of the profile of each one and application to the scenes
- Writing the scripts by La Masia Reels under the supervision of Alicia Verdés
- Personalized work in pairs
- 3 hours of filming per scene
- 2-shot scenes
- Filming in 2 different locations
- Filming of two different genre scenes
- RED DRAGON camera, 4K quality
- Makeup and hairdressing
- Material for the student of the two clean scenes
- Editing the videobook + material for the student of the edited videobook
All students will have to attend the acting coaching sessions of their classmates and the filming sessions as listeners.
A brief CV will be requested to access the course.
The pairs for the scenes will be formed exclusively among the students who sign up for the course.
SCHEDULES and PRICES 2022
Group training (7 hours): October - December 2022
- Group trainings:
– Session 1: Tuesday 4 October from 16.30pm to 20.30pm (4 hours)
– Session 2: Tuesday 18 October from 16.30pm to 19.30pm (3 hours)
- Coaching for couples:
From the 8 18 November
Week of November 21
* Coaching and filming can take place on the Saturday of that week if there is a demand for people.
Acting coach for couples and filming Videobooks
Price: 1350 € (separate locations)
Price: 1195 € Aeolian students and alumni (separate locations)
Video of the online information session of the Thursday, February 3rd with Masia Reels, Alicia Verdés and Júlia Faneca d'Eòlia. Where you can meet the professionals of the course in person and resolve any doubts.
Alicia Verdés actress, director and coach of actors. He has trained and developed professionally in Spain, Germany and Scotland. With more than 15 years of professional experience he has worked in film, theater and television. He has worked in “Salvados”, “Barcelona nit d'hivern”, “La Riera” or “Centro medico”, among others. She works regularly preparing actors / actresses for filming and fiction productions, as well as teaching. With her production company Lizzia Producciones she develops fiction and documentary pieces and has collaborated with producers such as El Terrat, Vadever Films and Albiñana Films. This 2021 his film "I'm back, baby" is being selected at festivals around the world. He is currently preparing his next fiction project. She was previously a TV3 ENG reporter.